6/01/2010

No and no thank you - SATC 2 and Eclipse.


There are innumerable reasons why I will not watch the two stated films (however, I won't say 'ever' because if my 20 years on Earth has taught me anything, it's 'never say never').

If I were to get all deep about it, I would obviously blab on about how much of a politically incorrect disaster SATC2 is and how much of a disaster Twilight is for planting into the already crazy tween masses the idea of being romantically involved with a furry and ferocious animal and a 90+ year old virgin who sparkles. However, three of the most prevalent reasons lie in the fact that:

a. Sarah Jessica Parker looks like a horse.*
b. Robert Pattinson looks like a foot.*
c. Kirsten Stewart only has one facial expression for all emotions.*


Instead, I would much rather have a Jurassic Park marathon while munching on some toasted Turkish bread and hummus. Feel free to organise this move night.


*These are valid reasons as to why one should not watch the said movies. And I stand by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

View Profile

My photo
I am a crazy cat lady in the making.