6/05/2010

Jil and Juliet.


My favourite perfume Narciso Rodriguez has gone m.i.a and I've been meaning to buy some more but it kinda really makes me shitty that I have to fork out 150 bones for it. So I've been holding out and using a consolation prize aka Marc Jacobs (it's always been the lesser sibling) that I got as a present. I'm still holding out. But then I started seeing ads of Jil Sander's new perfume popping up all around the city, featuring Juliet Restoin Roitfeld, who has zomg been a major girl crush of mine. The ads and the bottle design are minimalistic and chic and it has Juliet on it. Which translates to, I want it. But I want Narciso also. And here begins my shallow, consumerist and bourgeoisie conundrum. Don't judge.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

View Profile

My photo
I am a crazy cat lady in the making.