6/05/2010

Ash Stymest, you can pose for me if you like.





'Discovered' at a skate park, this Londoner bloomed early in the modelling world. He's been around for a while and has done his fair share of campaigns and magazine covers. Freshly 18, he's ranked 28 on Top 50 Models on models.com. Ash (first name basis in my imaginary world) has been recruited by none other than Hedi Slimane for his personal work, which is kind of amazing as your earliest modelling work. Skinny, boyish and covered in tattoos (also see Josh Beech, Cole Mohr, Tyler Riggs), he's not the conventional male model, but in today's trendy era, everyone's got their dirty paws all over him... I wouldn't mind mine all over him, especially with his English accent... 'Say 'yogurt' for me again Ash.' Sexy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

View Profile

My photo
I am a crazy cat lady in the making.