6/08/2010

H&M Fashion Against Aids

Josh Beech, by Dan Martensen.



source: thefashionisto.com


H&M cast Josh Beech for this year's Fashion Against Aids campaign. 25% of sales go to youth HIV/Aids Awareness projects. Annnnd fashion icon Lou Doillon features in it too!



ps. I have many English male model crushes. Needless to say, Josh is one of them.
He's also in a band. Reow. Go delight your ears.

pps. Just for good measure and to dilate your pupils (apparently they dilate when you see something you like... I know mine's dilated... even if you can't tell, thanks to my oriental genetics. Dammnit I wish I had green eyes), here are some more snaps!






2 comments:

  1. I don't type Korean. Why are there all these weird Korean-looking characters. What is up with you?! Is this like your cover?

    PS: The guy is just too skinny. Ew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont know! :( I thought I fixed it to make it in English but I guess not. Boo.

    Big muscles are ew!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

View Profile

My photo
I am a crazy cat lady in the making.